In the next 18 months you will be responsible for working with feature teams to manually test the features being developed for our game and implement supporting test automation for those features. You will work closely with designers and engineers to deliver to our quality standards and aim to maintain a culture of quality throughout.
Outcomes we’d like to see for the first 12-18 months
- You have manually tested features being developed by your feature team while providing feedback about balance and the overall feel of the game and features.
- You have developed and maintained supporting automated tests for your team.
- You have written and maintained test documentation for the features your team are developing.
- You have taken responsibility for your team’s bugs and are able to advise on the severity of issues based on an understanding of the system/product under test.
- Manually test features according to designs.
- Provide feedback to teams about balance and overall feel of the game and features.
- Work with developers to design, implement and maintain a suite of automated tests.
- Maintain a culture of quality throughout every phase of the software development process.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs through to resolution
- Write and maintain accurate test documentation.
- Identify new opportunities to improve our workflow through the use of automation.
- Advise on the severity of issues based on an understanding of the system/product under test.
What we are looking for:
- Previous testing experience, preferably as an embedded tester.
- Experience with manual testing methods.
- Knowledge of modern test automation technology and frameworks.
- Experience with scripting languages such as python
- Experience working with databases.
- Solid knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- Understanding of continuous integration systems (TeamCity, Jenkins).
- Experience working with distributed teams across multiple locations..
- Experience working with distributed teams across multiple locations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Comfortable working with Windows and Linux environments.
Nice to have:
- A passion for games.
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure).e/Scrum environment..
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure)
- Programming skills in C++
- Familiar with Jira or equivalent bug tracking tools.
We have a human-friendly, equal-opportunity workplace that values collaboration, independence, and empathy.
We have offices in Reykjavik and Helsinki. Both our offices are centrally located and we offer you top of the line work conditions.
Sækja um starf
Please apply here or on our site https://jobs.50skills.com/mainframe/en