Location: Reykjavik, Iceland
TripAdvisor is the world’s largest travel site, and our Experiences business is a fast-growing part of the organization. With the world’s largest selection of bookable experiences coupled with unparalleled traveler insights, we’re evolving the entire attractions industry.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Validate incoming issue reports from customers and support team
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Comprehensive compensation package (with base salary, bonus & equity) + amazing benefits
Why work for Bokun and TripAdvisor?
Exceptional career opportunities. Incredible perks and benefits. Smart and collaborative co-workers… The list of reasons to join us at Bokun and TripAdvisor goes on and on. As one of the most recognisable brands in the world, millions of people love using our sites—and we love making their experience the best it can be! Come work for the world’s largest travel site and you’ll see what we mean.
Sækja um starf
Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org