Valitor – A Rapyd company is looking for a project manager to run various projects within the Acquiring Processing department.
Acquiring Processing creates and maintains Rapyd’s core acquiring systems alongside miscellaneous applications for merchants, partners and processors throughout Europe.
The payments environment is changing rapidly and projects rise within our business units as well as through requirements and regulations by e.g. the card schemes, European Union and Icelandic regulators.
We are looking for someone who:
· Has a university degree in a subject relevant to the position
· Has relevant project management experience
· Has knowledge of project management processes and tools
· Has experience of agile methods
· Has good communication and interpersonal skills
· Is open-minded and willing to learn
· Is positive towards new challenges
· Is fluent in English
You will work in our Icelandic office, with experienced Project Managers, in a highly collaborative environment, engaging with Development teams, Business units, Legal-, Treasury, Finance, Risk and Compliance specialists.
Send us your CV along with a cover letter in either English or Icelandic, by February 20th.
For more information contact: Pálmi Ragnar Pétursson, Head of Product Analysis, email@example.com.
Sækja um starf