TalentHub is proudly recruiting on behalf of Kara Connect who are looking for a Product Manager.
Kara Connect is a leading mental health and well-being platform. We provide a suite of services for organisations which enable their employees to access support and well-being services including coaching, counselling and therapy, tailored to their individual requirements. Our purpose is to enable everybody to access the help they need.
We are a well-funded start-up building a diverse team of driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join us on our mission to become the world’s leading well-being platform. As part of this journey, we’re looking for ambitious people to help us achieve our next stage of growth and this is where you come in.
One of the many exciting roles we are recruiting for is a Product Manager to define and deliver our shared product roadmap and vision for Kara Connect. We are in an exciting scaling phase and this role will be key to help design and build this critical function.
You will work alongside the Head of Product to deliver excellent customer value using research and analytics to build outstanding end-user experience. So, you will need to thrive in the kind of environment where everything needs to be built and launched. It promises to be a fun, exhilarating and an inspirational experience.
You will be fundamental in growing a product led culture within the company, one which truly puts the customer first. We are growing fast, and this is an exciting time to join a scaling business. You will have a terrific opportunity to shape and define the Product function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in driving the overall vision and strategy for the team alongside key partners and stakeholders
- Take ownership of the product roadmap and vision
- Management of the product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical product management activities
- Utilising of research and analytics to build outstanding end-user experiences
- Creating of go to market and rollout plans for your products, while working with key teams to ensure that they are packaged and positioned for success
- Creation of product requirements to establish clarity on product definition for all stakeholders, including the agile delivery team
- Driving iterative development within your team and across the organisation
- Running A/B tests for initiatives, so we are continuously learning and improving the product for our customers
- Being the voice of the customer within your team, focusing on usability excellence while being commercially minded
- Publishing reports and key metrics for use by internal stakeholders
- Developing business cases as needed for major new product initiatives
- 5+ years of product experience in SaaS B2B
- Experience driving change, in a fast moving, product-led, agile development environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with different audiences like customers, technology teams and stakeholders
- Data-driven and insight-focused with a commercial mindset, basing your decisions on analysis rather than opinion
- Have both a qualitative and quantitative approach to Product along with a strong sense of customer fundamentals
- Demonstrable experience with A/B testing and a deep understanding of how to use testing to drive prioritisation and deliver change
- Ability to deliver objectives assigned to you with a strong sense of urgency while maintaining a high quality bar
- Passionate about product development, constantly striving for new and innovative ways to improve our products
- Partner with Sales, Marketing and Technology teams and manage change programmes to completion
- Self-starter with a tolerance for ambiguity combined with an ability to take direction
- Track record of navigating challenges and overcoming obstacles
- Goal oriented and a drive to be successful
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work in a mission-driven organisation dedicated to enabling everybody to access the help they need
- Competitive remuneration with upside potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to company share option plan
- Access to coaches and therapists through the Kara Connect wellness hub
- Learning culture and unlimited career growth opportunity
To make things happen:
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please contact me for a confidential chat, firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t have a CV ready, no problem I’d still love to hear from you.
More about Kara Connect
Kara Connect is a leading health and well-being platform which connects employees with coaches, counsellors and therapists. It provides a suite of solutions for organisations enabling their employees to access support and well-being services tailored to their individual requirements. For well-being professionals, Kara provides a solution to seamlessly and securely connect with employees.
To learn more about our mission to become the world’s leading well-being platform please visit www.karaconnect.com
Sækja um starf
Please contact me for more information or to apply, email@example.com