We’re looking for a product manager for our newest product – Inch.
At Sling, our mission is to help businesses focus on people, not on paperwork, through the use of our scheduling software. Tens of thousands of businesses worldwide rely on our software to manage the hours in their week and the dollars in their pocket. Nothing excites us more than seeing customers from around the world sign up for Sling. And it is our customers that keep us constantly working to make the product even better. The maturity and success of Sling now enables us to approach other domains besides shift scheduling. This is the start of a portfolio of successful SaaS solutions sorely missing in non-desk industries.
Inch: Our new product
Inch is a new task management solution for non-desk workplaces that we launched in November 2021. The idea of Inch was born working with our current customers and listening to their feedback and it is clear that the product has enormous market opportunity.
You are a hands-on product manager who can make sound decisions based on data, research, patterns and product sense. You are a problem-solver and are highly adaptable even when faced with challenges. You love customer research and are able to stitch together insights from qualitative and quantitative findings to create compelling and well-designed product experiences. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and love driving the growth of new products.
- Exemplify our core values: Stay Scrappy, Own It, and Trust the Human
- Seek new directions and ways to improve and grow the product user base
- Partner with marketing, operations and customer success on go to market plans to drive growth
- Own goals and KPIs to grow product activation, engagement and revenue
- Be responsible for outlining roadmaps and project requirements, goals, and constraints
- Deliver and act upon data- and research-driven insights and opportunities
- Carry out user interviews to understand customer needs
- Drive the creation of platform capabilities that are delightful, scalable and remarkable
- A growth mentality and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience writing technical specs and product requirements
- Experience with customer research/user surveys, etc. to understand customer needs
- A natural curiosity and desire to learn
- A low ego and ability to lead through example
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Please send applications and questions to email@example.com.
Sækja um starf