Tern Systems is an established and trusted provider of Air Traffic Control solutions. An emerging product-led organisation, we are headquartered in Reykjavík with a satellite office in Budapest. Our product suites are attracting new customers and expanding our international presence. In recent years, we have grown to over 70 employees and serve customers across Europe, Asia and Africa.
With increasing international interest in our solutions, we are looking for an ambitious and experienced Product Manager who will work to connect customers with our solutions. You will work within our Business Development department.
The role requires excellent communication with customers, feature prioritisation, sales and marketing, consultation and the management of expanding products within the international Air Traffic Control domain.
- Maintain product vision and roadmap in cooperation with stakeholders
- Consultation with customers
- Requirements analysis
- Sales activities
- Market analysis
- Preparing and reviewing tenders and contracts
- Creating and improving product documents
Education and qualification requirements
- University degree
- At least 3 years of experience working in Product Management
- Experience with commercial/business practices
- Proven ability to work well with customers and software developers
- Strong English language proficiency, both written and verbal
- Broad technical knowledge and experience with software/system development and delivery
- To be comfortable working independently in an international environment
- Experience of working within the Air Traffic Control domain (preferred)
Who we are
Tern Systems is an established and trusted provider of Air Traffic Control solutions, with over 70 employees and over 20 years of successful deliveries to customers in Europe, Asia and Africa. Tern Systems is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Isavia ANS, the Icelandic Air Navigation Service Provider, that manages air traffic in the Icelandic air traffic control area.
What we offer
- An international multicultural environment
- A culture that fosters personal and professional growth
- Regular social events and activities
- A family-friendly work environment
- Flexible work hours and home office support
- Home internet and mobile package
- An on-site canteen that offers lunch, snacks and drinks
- An annual sports grant
- An optional transportation grant
All applications shall be submitted in English. To find out more about us, including information about our recruitment process, please visit https://www.tern.systems/.
Applications are stored in accordance with the Icelandic Public Archives laws.
If you have any further enquiries please contact us at email@example.com.
Sækja um starf
Please submit your application in English through our recruitment page at https://jobs.50skills.com/ternsystems/6180