Partner Success Manager
You will be a part of the Partner Success team which focuses on monitoring and optimizing our airline partnerships from a commercial perspective. You will manage our relationships with some of the biggest airlines in the world with a focus on Europe and the Americas. You will work closely with other team members and stakeholders to identify opportunities for commercial growth and follow them through to implementation. We are looking for someone with a combination of analytical and people skills as well the discipline and drive to get things done.
Your responsibilities as a Partner Success Manager will be:
– Managing and optimizing airline partnerships from a commercial perspective.
– Taking an active part in setting a strategy for each partnership.
– Organizing and following through on initiatives that support the strategy.
– Monitoring and analyzing the commercial performance.
– Building and maintaining relationships with airline stakeholders.
– Participating in building and developing the Partner Success team.
We need people who have:
– Some experience in working with or for airlines.
– Solid analytical skills.
– Excellent communication and people skills.
– Discipline and drive to deliver results.
– University education and/or certification is highly beneficial.
– Background or experience in software development (nice, but not required).
– Fluent in spoken and written English.
Here are some of the advantages of working at Dohop:
– Flexibility in terms of when and where to work.
– Competitive salary.
– Regular social events.
– Quarterly Hackathons.
– On annual remote trips, the entire company goes and works at a new location for a week or two. Last summer we went to Boston.
– Green commuting grant
– Shared company car to run errands.
– Need to HOPP during business hours on weekdays? Paid by Dohop.
– Home internet and mobile paid for.
– An in-house coach that meets with teams and individuals.
– Daily lunch is provided by Dohop.
– Flexible holidays – you decide when and how long you would like to take off.
– A dog-friendly office and the possibility to pet a different dog every day of the week.
Here’s what we’re looking for in people:
– You are fun, don’t take yourself too seriously, and you’re not afraid to make mistakes or make a fool of yourself every now and then.
– You are welcoming, you know and appreciate that people come from different experiences, and treat everyone with respect regardless of their position in life.
– You are driven, ambitious, and hard-working. You work towards your goals, both in your personal life and at work.
– You are solution-oriented and don’t mind asking difficult questions. Where others see challenges, you see opportunities.
– You are open-minded: You know your own limitations, which is why you are open-minded and willing to try new things.
– You know that sometimes taking a step back is necessary to move forward and that sometimes the weirdest ideas make the best solutions.
If that sounds like you, apply now!
Someone from our team will review your application to see if your skills and experience match the job, and get back to you as soon as possible.
Want to know a little more about Dohop and what we do?
Dohop is an Icelandic technology company with 17 years of experience in developing innovative solutions in the field of aviation and travel. Our core technology is focused on connecting the unconnected, helping people to find and create connecting itineraries. Being at the forefront of digital innovation in the field of virtual interline technology, Dohop has developed solutions such as Dohop Interline and Dohop Intermodal for forward-thinking airlines, alliances, and airports around the globe, for example easyJet, Transavia, Air France, Vueling, Air Transat, Norse. More information can be found on Dohop.com.
Sækja um starf
The closing date for applications is October 20th. Applications should be completed at www.dohop.com/careers. Please attach a CV and an introduction letter with the application. All applications are strictly confidential and will be answered. Detailed information can be found at www.dohop.com/careers.