For companies hellbent on growth, Rapyd is the global fintech partner that simplifies and advances commerce in every market.
Rapyd lets you build bold. Liberate global commerce with all the tools your business needs to create payment, payout and fintech experiences everywhere. From famous Fortune 500s to ambitious neighborhood upstarts, our payments network and powerful fintech platform make it easy to pay suppliers and get paid by customers—locally or internationally.
With offices in London, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Denver, Dubai, Miami, Singapore, Iceland and Hong Kong, we know what it takes to make cross-border commerce as friction-free as being next door. We’re boldly building it—so you can grow your business.
Get the tools to grow globally at www.rapyd.net. Follow: Blog, Insta, LinkedIn, Twitter
Rapyd is looking for a Network Engineer to join our IT Infrastructure & service team. As a part of the team, you will be responsible for maintaining our network infrastructure as well as supporting Rapyd’s migration to AWS.
- Support, configure, maintain and upgrade Rapyd’s network infrastructure
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput and latency)
- Resolve problems reported by end users
- Participate in Incident analysis and resolution
- Define network policies and procedures
- Proven experience in a network administration role and managing cloud-based systems.
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of network infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, cloud, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Network, security or cloud certifications – Advantage
- Experience in working with Atlassian products – Advantage
- Fluent in English
We appreciate you taking the time to review the list of qualifications. Even if your story is a little different, we’d love to hear from you. As a company, we put people first and encourage and reward those with a thirst for knowledge, those who are fearless, smart and ready to Build Bold. Rapyd brings together a diverse group of people whose talents, insights, perspectives and ideas help make us the leader in fintech.
Sækja um starf
For more information contact: Kristinn Wium, Head of Infrastructure & Services, firstname.lastname@example.org.