.Net/C# Backend Developer (Senior/mid-level)
We are looking for a senior .Net/C# backend software engineer to join our team. In this role, you’ll play a pivotal part in making our platform highly usable and scalable. Our backend stack is written in C# and .NET 6.
Do you enjoy working in a dedicated team where you will have a real impact on product development? We are looking for a senior .Net/C# backend software engineer who can independently contribute to our core product development and work on the backend for a growing SaaS solution.
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will contribute to our core product development and create the backend for a growing Saas solution.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to have a high impact and work on an award winning SaaS platform. Taktikal is reinventing the way we use modern web technologies to provide a beautiful experience by building a self-service platform for innovative workflows and digital signatures. We favour simplicity and believe in choosing the right tool for the right job.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with the development of new features & enhancements
- Development of high quality solutions in technologies such as .NET 6
- Analyze existing code to understand performance impact and propose solutions.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Write well-designed, scalable, and testable code.
- Design software solutions that efficiently fit in an existent application ecosystem.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to explain complex methodologies and results to the technical team.
- Be able to take requirements from business stakeholders on software needs and build on them.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of professional experience building software applications using .NET
- 2+ years of experience with relational databases
- 2+ years using GitHub/Gitlab as a version control and collaboration platform
- Experience with software engineering best practices
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
The tech we’re working with
Experience with one (or more) of these is a requirement.
- .NET, C#
- Docker, CI/CD, Sentry
What we offer
- A friendly work environment for all genders
- Transparency and trust in communication
- A modern office in Reykjavik (with a view)
- Food and meal benefits (incl. Vegan)
- Free snacks and drinks
- The best equipment for getting the job done
- Flexible work environment
Application deadline 17 January 2021
Taktikal was founded by senior product and software engineers who are reinventing the way people build trust online by using innovative workflows and digital signatures.
Taktikal is fully funded by VC investors and has received 500.000 EUR in grants from the Icelandic Technology Fund, Growth Awards from the Icelandic Industry association and won the award for The Best Digital Solution at the Icelandic Web Awards 2020.
Sækja um starf
Please apply through our online application form https://jobs.50skills.com/taktikal/en/11244/apply