Mobile Graphic Designer
Teatime is looking for a Mobile Graphic Designer to join our adventure in building the next generation of mobile games.
You will be responsible for designing creatives for use in performance marketing, in-app messaging, and a host of other art elements for our hit game Trivia Royale as well as any upcoming titles.
As part of the Design team, you will work closely with product designers, engineers, and marketing managers to develop new features, create marketing visuals, and deliver fun experiences for our players across the world.
Your goal is simply to make our games feel like the best game ever.
- Create innovative marketing visuals
- Designing all the steps of high performing conversion funnels
- Creation and implementation of UI screens/elements
- Ideate and execute product experiments to quickly test new ideas.
- UX Design for new/existing features
- Optimize assets for builds
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Experience in UI/UX design on mobile
- Experience with CSS/HTML is a big plus
- Experience with motion design is a plus
- Will be able to apply our current art style while also helping to push and define it.
- Passion for player-centric design
- Has demonstrated the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Enjoys games of all kinds
- Flexible work-hours.
- Family-friendly workplace.
- Smart and experienced coworkers.
- Calm office with a beautiful view.
- Remote friendly workplace.
- Lunch every day with vegan options.
Please share portfolio or selected work samples with the job application
Sækja um starf
Please apply before November 2nd, 2020