We are looking for ambitious and self-driven mobile developers to join our team. As a mobile developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users experience and interact within our mobile applications. This makes your role crucial for the success of our business. You will be working with the latest technology to build applications that will be used by thousands of customers on some of the highest value per purchase marketplaces in the world.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all aspects of mobile applications.
- Working with designers, product owners and other team members scoping, implementing and shipping new features
- Ensuring feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate and support other team members with code reviews, pairing and be willing to learn from others
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience building modern mobile applications either natively or with frameworks like React Native, that communicate with backend services.
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to ask for and receive feedback
- Active team member
Stuff that moves you higher in the pile
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Experience with type-safe or static-typed languages and frameworks like ReScript, TypeScript or Flow
- Experience with native mobile development in Objective-c, Swift, Java or Kotlin
- Knowledge about the release process for native apps in App Store Connect and Play Console
- Flexible working hours and work from home policy
- Whatever equipment you need for work
- Accrued mobile phone grants
- Exercise grant for employees to keep fit and healthy (there’s a small community of crossfitters, don’t worry – they will tell you all about it)
- Healthy lunch delivered to the office (multiple options, including vegan) and lunch cards from various restaurants when we go out for lunch. We also offer snacks and fruits in the office (We try to keep it relatively healthy)
- Active fun committee and regular social gatherings like company skiing trips and team trips.
- And more…
At Gangverk we welcome you for who you are and wherever you come from. We welcome diversity and believe that only a versatile group of people can solve the hardest problems, and so do our clients.
Are you interested? Let’s meet!
- We’ll start with an introduction chat! To get to know you a bit, and tell you about us.
- Next up is the technical interview. No brain teasers or sorting algos, we promise. We will choose a couple of topics and discuss them.
- Last interview you will meet our delivery leads and discuss how our teams work.
- Finally, we discuss practicalities and make you an offer we hope you can’t refuse.
- You’re in!
Sækja um starf
Send your application along with a CV to email@example.com