Cyren is looking for a malware analyst, who is capable of analyzing novel malware, generating high quality detection algorithms and signatures, researching new malicious threats and automating malware procedures and workflows. The position will join our highly experienced global team, and will be expected work shifts to provide part of Cyren’s 24×7 detection coverage and customer support.
- Track and analyze different kinds of malware
- Conduct self-directed research and research initiatives
- Analyze big sets of data and create heuristic detections and signatures
- Create tools and automate workflows to assist analyst team
- Serve as the subject matter expert to improve the product’s detection value
- Provide information to development team about new malware threats
- Be on call rotation for covering weekends and holidays
- Strength in scripting languages and engineering fundamentals
- Understanding of computer security principles
- Ability to work independently as part of a globally distributed team
- Demonstrated analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent working experience.
- Languages/Scripting: Python, Bash, Perl, Lua, PHP, Java/VBS/VBA scripts
- Tools/Frameworks: Familiarity with the following tools is a plus: GIT, Yara, MySQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Elastic & Redis
- Fluent at speaking and writing in English
- Ability to work with globally distributed teams
Sækja um starf
Please send applications to starf@CYREN.com before August 30th marked "Malware Analyst"
Cyren Iceland has developed leading anti-malware products since the late 1980s, now used by some of the world's largest companies to protect billions of people by scanning billions of files every day (web and email). Cybersecurity threats evolve all the time, necessitating innovation and timely reaction. Cyren Iceland employs 34 people, with other offices in the US, Germany, England, Israel and Ukraine.