Malware Analyst Intern
Cyren is looking for a malware analyst intern, who will participate in analyzing novel malware, generate high quality detection algorithms and signatures, and research new malicious threats on a part time basis. This position will join our highly experienced global team, and will be expected to contribute towards Cyren’s 24×7 detection coverage. The ideal candidate is a university student in computer science, engineering or a related field who is able to work 25% alongside studies.
- Tracking and analyzing different kind of malware and phishing attempts
- Conducting self-directed research and research initiatives
- Analyzing phishing attempts and create heuristic detections and signatures
- Enthusiasm for malware analysis and reverse engineering
- Quick learner and a can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently as part of a globally distributed team
- Demonstrated analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Pursuing a degree in science, technology, engineering, mathematics or similar
- Experience with programming and/or scripting languages
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Sækja um starf
Please send an application to email@example.com before August 30th marked "Malware Analyst Intern"
Cyren Iceland has developed leading anti-malware products since the late 1980s, now used by some of the world's largest companies to protect billions of people by scanning billions of files every day (web and email). Cybersecurity threats evolve all the time, necessitating innovation and timely reaction. Cyren Iceland employs 34 people, with other offices in the US, Germany, England, Israel and Ukraine.