Cyren is looking for a malware analyst to join the fight against ransomware, viruses and other malware that are wreaking havoc on society. The analyst analyzes novel malware, generates high quality detection algorithms and signatures, researches the latest ransomware, vulnerabilities and exploits. The position will join our highly experienced global team, and will be expected work shifts to provide part of Cyren’s 24×7 detection coverage and customer support.
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Track and analyze different kinds of malware
- Analyze big sets of data and create heuristic detections and signatures
- Create tools and automate workflows to assist analyst team
- Serve as the subject matter expert to improve the product’s detection value
- Provide information to development team about new malware threats
- Be on a rotating on-call schedule, covering weekends and holidays (approximately once every 6 weeks)
- Strength in scripting languages and engineering fundamentals
- Understanding of computer security principles
- Ability to work independently as part of a globally distributed team
- Demonstrated analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent working -experience.
- Fluent at speaking and writing in English
- Ability to work with globally distributed teams
Sækja um starf
Please send an application to email@example.com before October 4rd marked "Malware Analyst"
Cyren Iceland has developed leading anti-malware products since the late 1980s, now used by some of the world's largest companies, including Google and Microsoft, to protect millions of people by scanning billions of files every day (web and email). Cybersecurity threats evolve all the time, necessitating innovation and timely reaction. Cyren Iceland employs 34 people, with other offices in the US, Germany, UK, Israel and Ukraine.