Lead Designer/ Front-End Engineer
Neckcare is a company based on over two decades of research that provides healthcare professionals with an objective way to assess functional impairment of the cervical spine.
We offer healthcare professionals a new way of assessing the cervical spine with a sensor-based tool and a web application platform to manage and visualise the results.
Who we are looking for
Are you an experienced Designer who as a plus has front-end development skills? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our dynamic team leading the design at NeckCare. As part of our innovative R&D team located in Iceland, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our platform.
When we talk about hiring “experience”, we are not focused on the number of years you have been working, we hire for potential and look at the projects that you have worked on in the past, the type of environment you have worked in, and what challenges and opportunities you have contributed to within your career!
You would be great for this role if you have
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Can take ownership and lead the design within the company
• Project or team management experience preferred
• Strong analytical and organisational skills
• Can showcase and discuss the problems you have solved in the past, what you enjoyed, what was challenging, and what was successful.
Our tech consists of
• Typescript (React, NextJS, React-Native)
• Async Python – used for APIs (FastAPI) and scripting purposes to manage Monorepo and CI/CD
• AWS (managed with Terraform, ECS, Lambda)
• PostgreSQL and DynamoDB
If you are a highly skilled Lead Designer/Front-End Developer who thrives on challenging projects, cutting-edge technologies, and a collaborative work environment, we would love to hear from you.
Even if you don’t meet every single requirement, we encourage you to apply!
Sækja um starf
Neckcare has partnered with Geko as our talent partner, to ensure a fair and consistent approach to our hiring processes.
Neckcare is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of background or identity.
If you would like more information before applying for this opportunity, please reach out to email@example.com