Weird Pickle is a creative agency and startup studio. We shape exciting brands and products for ambitious clients and our own projects.
What you’ll do
As a Graphic Designer at Weird Pickle you’ll be a part of a small and agile team that works with brands from inception to scale. We work mostly in the digital realm but foray into the physical world on occasion.
We believe design is not a dry, repetitive process measured in hours at the desk. Good design is innovative, fun and constantly pushing the boundaries.
That means you will:
- Participate in shaping brands.
- Have input into the creative process.
- Create relevant brand assets.
- Be able to gain diverse design experience.
- Focus deeply on projects creating exceptional design work (not spit out social ads constantly).
What we’re looking for
- Someone with a B.A. in Graphic Design or related subjects.
- An ambitious person looking to grow.
- A fast learner.
- Experience with Adobe solutions.
- Some experience with Figma and/or prototyping skills are a plus.
- Motion design skills or experience is a plus.
What we offer
- A fun and ambitious environment.
- The chance to work closely with exceptional clients taking on the world.
- The ability to work on rewarding, long term projects.
- A nice office in downtown Reykjavík.
To learn more about us and the work we do, check out our website
Sækja um starf
To apply for the position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org