IT technician in DC service team
The IT Technician in DC service team reports to the DC Service Manager/ Team leader of Mjölnir, atNorth’s datacenter megasite in Fitjar, Njarðvík in Iceland and is based there.
• Set-up, monitor and maintain through repair or replacement of parts various IT equipment within atNorth‘s datacenter.
• Clear mindset to set-up and work in processes and strong focus on continuous improvements of processes wherever possible.
• Assisting customers and providing all necessary services to resolve their issues and requests.
Skills and expertise:
• Strong insights and know-how of IT is desired.
• Demonstrated evidence of strategic, pragmatic, and analytical approaches to problems.
• Good troubleshooting abilities and attention to details.
• Demonstrated ability to manage diverse projects, work collaboratively and work independently.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in English.
• Excellent technical and organizational skills.
• Minimum age of 20 years and a clean criminal record is required.
From 2009 atNorth have innovated in the technology space, by designing, constructing, and operating world class data centers in Iceland and Sweden, whilst also catering to those who need more compute for demanding workloads, by offering HPC and AI infrastructure as a service (IaaS). atNorth’s international team of professionals, service leading organizations in diverse industries, enabling them to transform the world’s most demanding data into important business decisions without compromising speed, performance, or the climate. All the company’s services are designed to provide circular economy principles for the data center industry where renewable energy combined with unparalleled energy efficiency are fundamental principles. atNorth were recently acquired by Partners Group, a leading private markets firm. Together, they strive to make atNorth the leading pan-Nordic data center provider. www.atnorth.com
Sækja um starf
The application deadline is May 23rd.
Apply for the job at www.vinnvinn.is
The application must be in English, accompanied by a curriculum vitae and a detailed cover letter stating the reason for the application and the reasons for the person’s ability to perform in the job.
Jensína K. Böðvarsdóttir (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Garðar Ó. Ágústsson (email@example.com) at Vinnvinn, oversee the recruitment process.