IT representative – Arnarlax
Arnarlax is seeking an ambitious and highly motivated IT Representative, to join our IT team and help manage our IT and Tech solutions at our main office in Bíldudalur. Assignments are varied and dynamic on both land and sea.
Arnarlax can offer competitive terms for the right candidate.
We encourage all genders to apply.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Daily operation of servers, databases, and access controls
- Installation of equipment on both land and sea
- Communication with the company´s internal and external customers
- Participation in strategic work relating to security and IT policy.
- Other relevant tasks
Education and qualification requirements
- Relevant experience or education within IT
- Experience in operating Microsoft systems an advantage
- Experience in IT security is an advantage
- Experience using Jira and Navision is an advantage
- Good Icelandic and English skills are a prerequisite
- Highly result-orientated and organized team player.
- Assistance with work-related studies
- Good opportunities for personal and professional development
- An exciting work environment in a growing industry in Iceland
- Varied tasks, courses, and training
- Competitive terms and conditions
Arnarlax is a leading salmon farming company in Iceland with main operations in the Westfjords and headquarters in Bíldudalur. The company is fully vertically integrated with full control of the value chain including juvenile production, farming, processing, and sales.
The Arnarlax team now consists of 180 people on all levels of our value chain. We have operations in five different municipalities with offices in Bíldudalur, Patreksfjörður, and Reykjavík with smolt facilities in Tálknafjörður, Þorlákshöfn, and Hallkelshólar. Arnarlax harvested 11.500 ton of salmon in 2021 and expect significant growth in volumes for the years to come.
For further information, please contact Hlynur Atli Magnússon, email@example.com
Sækja um starf
Arnarlax is seeking an ambitious and highly motivated IT Representative to join their team and help manage IT and Tech solutions.