International Sales Manager
Our growing company is hiring a Sales Manager to join our Business Development division to deliver mission-critical Air Traffic Control systems. Our ideal candidate has experience working in international sales, has B2B experience within the Air Traffic Management domain, is willing to travel abroad on a regular basis and currently based in either Europe or Iceland.
This position is key to the strategic exchange of information to our prospective and existing clients, supporting the company in achieving its revenue objectives. In other words, our Sales Manager is the bridge between our business and the Air Navigation Services Domain we supply, working in close collaboration with our Customer Success and Product Development Divisions.
As a Sales Manager, the right candidate will support the company in achieving its revenue objectives and work in close collaboration with our Customer Success and Product Development Divisions in meeting sales and company-wide objectives. They will provide Product Managers with insights from customers to ensure that our products are competitive and appropriate in the domain.
Other parts of their role are to manage the sales process, build a deep understanding of our products, communicate with both product managers and customers, and be a vital part in ensuring that our sales activities reflect the highest quality standards our products abide by.
We are customer-centric. As an experienced Sales Manager, our candidate is responsible for nurturing current customers and establishing new contacts within the industry. Relationships with existing customers are important to us, and our Sales Manager will work with those customers to sell our future products as solutions that will meet their needs. This includes preparing offers and price proposals that are viable for both us and our partners.
Travel is an essential part of the job along with participating in trade shows & exhibitions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Coordinating with marketing and product development on lead generation.
- Represent our company with a comprehensive understanding of our products
- Managing organisational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls
- Create and maintain sales processes and pipelines
- Participate in and follow up after exhibitions
- Manage communication with agents and partners
- Prepare offers and price proposals for new and existing clients
Preferred experience and educational background
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or a related field
- 5 years or more of work experience in sales, or a related field, preferably B2B
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Background in the aviation or air traffic control domain is preferred
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently
Who we are
We are an established and trusted provider of Air Traffic Control solutions, with over 70 employees from 16 nationalities, and over 25 years of successful deliveries to customers in Europe, Asia, and Africa. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Isavia ANS, the Icelandic Air Navigation Service Provider, that manages air traffic in the Icelandic air traffic control area.
Our international environment fosters personal and professional growth. We believe in a healthy work-life balance, that includes a family friendly work environment and time together with regular social events and activities.
All applications shall be submitted in English. To find out more about us, including information about our recruitment process, please visit https://www.tern.systems/.
Applications are stored in accordance with the Icelandic Public Archives laws.
If you have any further enquiries please contact us at email@example.com.
Sækja um starf
All applications shall be submitted in English via Tern Systems's career page at https://jobs.50skills.com/ternsystems/en/15473