Infrastructure Tech Lead
Dohop is looking for an experienced cloud infrastructure engineer to join us in making our innovative tech solutions for the travel and aviation industry even more maintainable, scalable and secure. As part of the Infrastructure team, you are responsible for leading the improvements and maintenance of our AWS infrastructure, focusing on Kubernetes environments, security, backups, disaster recovery, user management and networks.
If you care about developer productivity and happiness, continuous improvement, and you have a solutions-oriented mindset, we’d love to hear from you.
In addition to the above, we’d love it if you had:
– 4+ years work experience in AWS cloud infrastructure (EKS, EC2, S3, IAM, ACM, RDS, Load balancers, …) using IaaC tools like Terraform.
– Proficiency in Kubernetes cluster management and Karpenter provisioning.
– Experience configuring CI/CD pipelines using Helm.
– A strong grasp of software architecture best practices and current industry trends.
– Excellent communication, mentoring, and leadership abilities.
– Bonus: Software development experience and a knack for documentation.
Technology that we work with:
AWS / Kubernetes / Helm / ArgoCD / Kong / Karpenter / Terraform / ELK / Grafana / Github Actions
Here are some of the advantages of working at Dohop:
– Flexibility in terms of when and where to work.
– Bi-annual Hackathons.
– The entire company works at a new location on annual remote trips for a week or two. Last summer, we went to Boston.
– Green commuting grant, shared company car to run errands and free Hopp during business hours.
– Home internet and mobile and daily lunch provided by Dohop.
– An in-house coach that meets with teams and individuals.
– Flexible holidays – you decide when and how long you want to take off.
– A dog-friendly office and the possibility to pet a different dog every day of the week.
Here’s what we’re looking for in people:
– You are fun, don’t take yourself too seriously, and you’re not afraid to make mistakes or make a fool of yourself now and then.
– You are welcoming, know and appreciate that people come from different experiences, and treat everyone respectfully regardless of their position.
– You are driven, ambitious, and hard-working.
– You are solution-oriented and don’t mind asking difficult questions. Where others see challenges, you see opportunities.
– You are open-minded: You know your limitations, are open-minded and willing to try new things.
– You know that sometimes taking a step back is necessary to move forward, and sometimes, the weirdest ideas make the best solutions.
If that sounds like you, apply now!
Please apply before the 1st of February. Someone from our team will review your application to see if your skills and experience match the job and get back to you as soon as possible.
Want to know a little more about Dohop and what we do?
Dohop is an Icelandic technology company with almost 20 years of experience developing innovative solutions in aviation and travel. Our core technology is focused on connecting the unconnected, helping people to find and create connecting itineraries. Being at the forefront of digital innovation in the field of virtual interline technology, Dohop has developed solutions such as Dohop Interline and Dohop Intermodal for forward-thinking airlines around the globe, for example, easyJet, Transavia, Air France, Vueling, Air Transat, and Norse. More information can be found on Dohop.com.
Sækja um starf
Send us your English CV via our enter link description herewebsite.