Head of IT Infrastructure and Services
Valitor 8. Apr 2022 Fullt starf
Valitor is looking for an outstanding individual to lead IT Infrastructure and Services division within Operations and Development.
Head of IT Infrastructure and Services has overall responsibility of IT Infrastructure for Valitor and leads a team of 20 employees who oversee:
- The IT infrastructure and networking.
- Database administration.
- 24/7 service monitoring and incident management.
- End-user service and support to Valitor employees.
- Facility management.
- Procurement of IT.
You will be:
- Providing leadership in developing mission, vision and goal setting for the IT Infrastructure and Services division in alignment with Valitor’s objectives.
- Directing a team of highly skilled technical staff to successfully fulfil service and delivery commitments.
- Ensuring that system performance and service-level availability will match or exceed industry standards.
- Overseeing the operating and capital expenditure budget for the division.
- Leading the transformation of Valitors services into the AWS platform.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has superior leadership skills with capability to inspire and drive cross-functional teams towards unified direction.
- Has superior negotiation skills and understanding of any kind of contracting when it comes to anything IT related.
- Has the ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks at a time.
- Has a bachelor degree or higher in business, engineering, or computer science.
- Is excellent in communicating and presenting information both in written and verbal form.
- Has at least 3 years management working experience in a regulated industry.
- Loves technology, people, and change.
Applicants are kindly asked to submit a CV and an introductory letter.
Further information will be provided by Gunnar Sigurjónsson, Chief Operating Officer, email@example.com.
Sækja um starf
Upplýsingar fyrir umsækjendur
Further information will be provided by Gunnar Sigurjónsson, Chief Operating Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org