Geometry Modeling in Virtual Reality
Arkio is a startup currently in stealth-mode creating a unique 3D modeling VR app for architectural design. We’re looking for a talented developer to join the team to work on our real-time geometric modeling kernel. This involves continuing development of Arkio’s core solid modelling library as well as the UI tools and visualizations built on top of it.
The ideal candidate has experience with computational geometry, mesh manipulation and processing, spatial acceleration data structures, graph algorithms and high-performance implementation techniques. Arkio is charting new paths in the modeling application landscape and we need someone who’s unafraid to explore new solutions yet able to mold them into powerful end-user features.
Full-time or part-time work available for the right candidate and you can work either from our office in the Reykjavik city center or any other location of your choosing.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or similar
- 10+ years professional software development experience
- Deep C/C++ expertise
- Experience with 3D graphics/geometry software development
- Ability to understand and develop complex, novel data structures and algorithms and reason about their time and space complexity
Good to have:
- Experience with Unity/C#, 3D rendering and game development
- Experience building end-user graphics or geometry editing tools
- Experience with concurrent and parallel data processing
- Experience developing for mobile or performance-restricted platforms
- A background in mathematics, especially applied and linear algebra
- Proficiency with one or more 3D modeling software packages
Sækja um starf
Please send applications and any relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.