Fullstack Developer (Python, React, Firebase)
Our green-tech startup is looking for a passionate and experienced developer to join our team. We are developing software to help restaurants organize better and reduce food waste. As a Senior Backend or Fullstack Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining our progressive web application using React and Firebase, as well as working on backend calculations and machine learning using Python.
You will be working on
● Designing and developing new features for our progressive web application
● Collaborating with the team to create a seamless user experience
● Writing clean, maintainable and efficient code
● Troubleshooting and debuging issues
● Continuously improving the application and implementing new technologies
● Providing input and suggestions on how to improve the product and the company
● Creating roadmaps on how to move forward
If you have the following we would like to hear from you
● An undergrad degree in computer science or software engineering, an MSc is plus
● Strong experience with React and Firebase
● Strong experience with Python
● Experience with Google Cloud Platform
● Ability to develop intuitively
● Passionate about sustainability and the innovation space
● Understanding of startup culture and ability to work growing company
● Strong communication skills and ability to provide input and suggestions
● Additional qualifications, such as experience or interest in machine lear,ning or AI, would be considered a plus
Our team is currently based in Reykjavik, Iceland and is made up of a diverse group of individuals with different backgrounds and experiences. We are looking for someone who is able to work well in a team and has a unique perspective that can add to the culture of our company.
If you are an experienced senior developer who is passionate about sustainability and innovation, we would love to hear from you. Apply today and join our team in making a positive impact on the world.
Sækja um starf
Our talent partner
We have partnered with Geko to support us with our talent growth. All applications will be filtered through to the team to ensure that we create a smooth, timely and unbiased process for everyone that is interested in working with us.