Full Stack Developers
Ankeri is looking for new team members to help continue building a great software company within the international maritime industry. Our customers are some of the largest shipping companies in the world and our mission is to find ways to increase their productivity and performance through smart use of data.
We are looking for computer scientists or software engineers with a passion for building pragmatic cloud-based products with a high impact for their users. New team members will play key roles in improving existing products and building new ones in a fast-paced environment with short release cycles.
We are looking to fill various software developer roles, with a focus on the following characteristics, experience and interests:
- Result driven with analytical mindset
- Passion for clean code as well as an interest in the business logic behind it
- Python and web frameworks, specifically Flask
- REST-based APIs
- Relational DBs like PostgreSQL as well as NoSQL databases such as Cassandra
- Cloud environments like AWS and DigitalOcean
- Familiarity with Progressive Web Apps
- All the standard things such as version control, unit testing, etc.
We are a small team where each member is valued and has a voice. We strive to keep our technology stack fresh and up-to-date, and have an ambition to keep our software development processes lean and effective by re-evaluating them as a team on a regular basis. We are flexible, concerned about our team members’ well-being and value variety.
If you are a highly motivated, autonomous, and service oriented person that also enjoys working in teams, we would love to get to know you better.
Sækja um starf
For more information please contact Ankeri's CTO, Leifur A. Kristjánsson, firstname.lastname@example.org.