Nordverse is a growing health tech startup creating software solutions to untangle the world’s complex health information. Our mission is to empower healthcare professionals in maximizing their time on valuable human care and give people the tools to engage in their own treatment. We create high-quality software originating from clinical experience and focus on real clinical value.
- Design and implement the features and user interface for a website used by medical professionals.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end and back-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and other Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing solutions.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- 3+ years of programming experience.
- Full-stack and API development experience.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Prior experience within the healthcare industry.
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL.
- 3+ years of full-stack development experience.
- 3+ years of developing API solutions.
- Experience with HTML/CSS layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Cloud and development of scalable software experience.
Nordverse was formed in 2019 and is based in Gróska. We look specifically for candidates that are eager to participate in diverse projects, shift focus when necessary and are driven to create meaningful software that improves the lives of others. As this is an early opportunity there is great potential for growth.
We’re looking for a part-time employee working approximately 30 hours/week.
Sækja um starf
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org