ReSource International is looking for a mid-level experienced full-stack developer for the development of its eLandfill data management platform.
ReSource is looking for a positive and open-minded individual that can take part in the development of our platforms that are used to deliver data to our customers. The individual that ReSource is looking for should be willing to work both in teams and independently.
The environmental data we deliver to clients is complex and comes at an ever increasing frequency, particularly so in the waste and recycling industry. We are looking for a person who can drive development of ReSource’s data delivery and analysis platforms, which clients will use to make waste management more efficient and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
More information about the platform on: http://www.eldandfill.io
- Participate in organizing sprints and development priorities
- Develop new features for the platform.
- Deploy new code versions and database migrations
- Improve the UX for customers
- Write high-quality code with tests
- Monitor the platform and keep it secured
- Stack used for eLandfill:
- backend: Flask / PostgreSQL
- frontend: ReactJS
- CI/CD: git and github actions, docker
- platform infrastructure: nginx, redis, grafana
- Good knowledge of a Python web framework
- Experience in writing and expanding data models.
- Experience in writing efficient SQL queries
- Experience with reusable ReactJS components
- Experience with automatized deployment pipelines
- Good knowledge of technical English
Nice to have experience:
- Basic knowledge in GIS (QGIS, PostGIS)
- Use of map providers (mapbox)
- Some experience with cloud providers (AWS, heroku)
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Experience with testing pipelines
- Experience in platform administration (proxy, firewall)
ReSource International is a company specialized in environmental consulting and services. We have developed over the past years a strong knowledge on waste management and operation of landfill sites. We are aiming at providing services with an innovative approach and develop new concepts in the field. The company is in continuous growth and now is expanding with activities outside Iceland with office in Sweden and Switzerland.
Our team members are passionate about environmental topics and are driven by meaningful projects to develop a sustainable society.
Sækja um starf
The applications deadline is February 27th 2023. Please send applications and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.