Full Stack Developer
NeckCare is strengthening its software development team. The company is looking for ambitious full-stack developers who are also capable of engaging in operational activities and planning. The company is expanding its product offerings and building up its revolutionary cervical assessment and telerehabilitation platform.
NeckCare makes wearable sensors and software that make use of patented technology to measure and assess mobility and movement control of the cervical spine. The primary product is called NeckSmart, a product that provides healthcare professionals and their patients with a tool to objectify outcomes in order to gain deeper insight into the condition of the patients, facilitating a data-driven journey to full recovery.
At NeckCare our mission is to improve treatment effectiveness of musculoskeletal conditions through development of innovative technology supporting objective assessment, personalized tele-rehabilitation, and compliance monitoring.
We are looking for talented and motivated individuals who are capable of taking on a diverse set of tasks. Developers are expected to actively participate in the design, implementation, testing and global deployment of a new and patent protected product in the global medical diagnostics domain.
- Good communications skills and team player spirit
- A good personality fit with our team
- Ability to work independently, take initiatives, and drive own projects
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Web APIs in Node.js and C#
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality and code organization
Preferred technical skills and experience
- Minimum 3-years professional programming experience
- Familiarity with building and maintaining Web API’s and web applications
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL
- Proficiency in Git
- Ability and discipline to write testable code along with unit-tests
- Experience of using Docker for development and deployment
- Experience of deploying web applications with NGINX is a plus
- Experience of developing on Linux is a plus
- Experience of operating and maintaining web based solutions on Linux servers is a plus
- Experience and knowledge of following technologies and platforms are a plus
- Redox Engine
Sækja um starf
Allar umsóknir skulu sendast með tölvupóst á email@example.com með titilinn "Full Stack Developer"