We are looking for ambitious and self-driven frontend developers to join our team. As a frontend developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users experience and interact within web and mobile applications. This makes your role crucial for the success of our business. You will be working with the latest technology to build applications that will be used by thousands of customers on some of the highest value per purchase marketplaces in the world.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all aspects of web and mobile applications.
- Working with designers, product owners and other team members scoping, implementing and shipping new features
- Ensuring feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate and support other team members with code reviews, pairing and be willing to learn from others
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience building modern web applications with frameworks like React, that communicates with backend services.
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to ask for and receive feedback
- Active team member
Stuff that moves you higher in the pile
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Experience with type-safe or static-typed languages and frameworks like ReScript, TypeScript or Flow
- Flexible working hours and work from home policy
- Whatever equipment you need for work
- Accrued mobile phone grants
- Exercise grant for employees to keep fit and healthy (there’s a small community of crossfitters, don’t worry – they will tell you all about it)
- Healthy lunch delivered to the office (multiple options, including vegan) and lunch cards from various restaurants when we go out for lunch. We also offer snacks and fruits in the office (We try to keep it relatively healthy)
- Active fun committee and regular social gatherings like company skiing trips and team trips.
- And more…
At Gangverk we welcome you for who you are and wherever you come from. We welcome diversity and believe that only a versatile group of people can solve the hardest problems, and so do our clients.
Sækja um starf
Send your applilcation along with a CV to email@example.com