Frontend Developer – next gen healthcare software
Are you a frontend developer that can help us revolutionize healthcare?
Did you know that healthcare professionals spend up to 70% of their time at computer screens, reducing quality of patient care?
Leviosa is a growing healthtech startup founded by a physician. Our mission is to create a streamlined healthtech solution to match the needs of the healthcare provider. With a strong team with clinical experience and technological knowledge at hand, we are building modern EHR (electronic health record) software that increases efficiency of the healthcare sector as a whole using smart technology.
– Work in close collaboration with the product managers to discuss and reflect on product ideas and implementation, essentially translating product design into working software.
– Participate in software development and take on an increasingly larger role as a leader of our teams.
– Learn how doctors and healthcare providers work with patients and how information technology can optimize their workflow and quality of care provided.
This role may suit you if you
– Have 3+ years of experience working as a self-standing frontend developer.
– Are proficient in React and Typescript.
– Are familiar with GraphQL.
– Have experience of agile and scrum.
– Have ambition and interest for leading and motivating a team of programmers.
– Have proficient knowledge of English.
We offer you
– Competitive salary and attractive stock options.
– Flexible working hours.
– Flexible working station, ability to work remotely and on-site as needed.
Leviosa started in 2019 and is currently going live in the largest healthcare organizations in Iceland. We are looking for a developer that enjoys a dynamic environment and like us, is driven to build a solution that can impact the lives of others. As this is an early opportunity there is great potential to grow within the company.
An exciting opportunity to positively impact patient care and help doctors make better decisions with better tools.
Please apply by sending your contact details, CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Application deadline is 17th of July.
For more information please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or Davíð at +354 8540066.
Sækja um starf
Please apply by sending your contact details, CV and cover letter to email@example.com.