Front End Software Engineer
To work with designers and software engineers in implementing and deploying front end components in the air traffic control domain.
Minimum qualifications include:
- BSc or higher education in Computer Science or related technical field
- +3 years work experience in application front end development
- System strong object oriented programming skills, ideally with C/C++
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with relevant front end frameworks, such as QT
- Experience with web development
- Design and analysis experience
- Software unit testing experience.
Tern Systems provides mission critical Air Traffic Control solutions for customers in Europe, Africa and Asia.
Sækja um starf
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information contact Tómas D. Þorsteinsson on 525-0500 or at email@example.com.