Front-End Engineer (React/NextJS)
Quick Lookup is a Data-As-A-Service provider that builds services and utilities for data cleaning and enrichment. Quick Lookup is used by data-professionals and autonomous AI for real-time data processing.
We are looking for a great front-end developer who is proficient with React.js. Your passion should be developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known practices and workflows.
You’ll be joining an elite team of software- and data engineers in a startup with big ambitions and has already started making waves to that effect. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is, therefore, essential.
** We are looking for people with some or all of the following **
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Understanding of NextJS and Typescript
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Great attention to detail
- Passion for delivering a great user experience.
- Willingness to grow with a great team.
What we offer:
- Remote friendly work.
- Friendly office in Gróska, (Reykjavík, Iceland)
- Transparency and open salary structure.
- A code of conduct that fosters a safe and happy work environment.
- An excellent place to learn and grow.
For further information please contact Stefán Baxter, CEO, email@example.com or +354-8964896.
Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
Sækja um starf