Front End Engineer
As a Front End Engineer on the Data Platform team, you will be responsible for building web applications and maintaining our Front End infrastructure. Ideally, you are an experienced web developer who enjoys developing applications and building them from the ground up. As our Front End Developer you will collaborate with our Software Engineers and Data Scientists to ensure optimal delivery of our software products. We are a highly collaborative group and everyone’s ideas and contribution counts.
Marel is developing several new technical platforms that enables us to be the digital partner of choice for the food processing industry and enable customers to maximize value creation by providing the platform for interconnectivity and optimization.
The Data Platform is one of such platforms which provides the infrastructure to ingest, process and manage big data as well as services and API´s to support analytics, modeling and visualization of data.
Marel’s Connected Business team is responsible for building data driven SaaS applications. The applications provide various services based on data gathered from our customers’ factories and delivered through our infrastructure in Azure.
• Design, implement and test software modules and software features
• Analyze requirements and write design specifications for software modules and software features
• Contribute to team collaboration and build team spirit
• Collaborate with multiple internal teams to ensure inter-dependencies and so that the overall system architecture is both implemented and tested
You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combined with 5 years of progressively responsible work experience as UI or Frontend focused Developer. Furthermore, you have:
• Deep hands-on expertise with architecting, building, and maintaining large scale web applications
• Experience building scalable, distributed, front-end experiences
• Experience and interest in working on data centric products
• Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development
• Solid experience with the Angular framework
• Experience with using REST services
• Experience with .NET Core and .NET framework
• Experience of the NX framework
An exciting and challenging job in a world class and global company with great opportunities for both professional and personal development. The international atmosphere supports the company’s vision, and exhibit Marel’s core values Unity, Innovation and Excellence. Our workplace is characterized by a good working environment with a good and informal tone and attractive working conditions
Sækja um starf
If this job sounds interesting to you, we would like to hear from you.
Please send us your application through our website no later than 27 June 2021. For further information about the position, please contact our recruiter: Hildur Halldórsdóttir via email: email@example.com.