Do you enjoy working in a dedicated team where you will have a real impact on product development? Do you want to write incredible, scalable front-end code every day?
We’re looking for enthusiastic front-end developers to join our team. In this role, you’ll play a pivotal part in making our digital signing platform highly usable and scalable.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to have a high impact and work on an award winning SaaS platform that changes the way people interact with digital signatures. Taktikal is reinventing the way we use modern web technologies to provide a beautiful experience during everyday tasks such as receiving, sending and signing documents. We favour simplicity and believe in choosing the right tool for the right job.
We’re not specifically looking for junior or senior developers, we’re just looking for great developers to join our team.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating performant and easy-to-use user interfaces
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team in defining and implementing new features, and improving old ones
- Breaking down high level goals into tasks that make them a reality
- Some light backend work. You likely won’t be touching any databases, but you will be communicating with APIs
What we’re looking for
- Expertise in a modern frontend frameworks like React
- A passion for delivering great user experiences
- Excellent communication skills
- Discipline and attention to details
The tech we’re working with
Experience with these is a plus, but none of these are requirements. This is more to give you an idea of the tech stack you’ll be working with.
- React, Typescript, Next.js, SCSS/CSS-in-JS
- Node, Express, Redis
- Docker, CI/CD, Sentry
What we offer
- A friendly work environment for all genders
- Transparency and trust in communication
- A modern office in Reykjavik (with a view)
- Great food (incl. Vegan)
- The best equipment for getting the job done
- Flexible work enviroment
Taktikal was founded by senior product and software engineers who are reinventing the way people use digital signatures and the concepts of documents. Taktikal has already received a grant of 20 Million ISK from the Icelandic Technology Fund, Growth Awards from the Icelandic Industry association and won the award for The Best Digital Solution at the Icelandic Web Awards 2020.
For further information please contact CTO Bjarki Heiðar, Tel. +354 843-3600, email@example.com
Application deadline 31 March.
Sækja um starf
Please apply through our 50skills online application