Front-end developer (senior/mid-level)
Do you enjoy working in a dedicated team where you will have a real impact on product development?
We’re looking for a senior/mid-level front-end developer to join our team. In this role, you’ll play a pivotal part in making our digital signing & trust services platform highly usable and scalable.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to have a high impact and work on an award winning SaaS platform that changes the way people interact with digital signatures. Taktikal is reinventing the way we use modern web technologies to provide a beautiful experience during everyday tasks such as receiving, sending and signing documents. We favour simplicity and believe in choosing the right tool for the right job.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating performant and easy-to-use user interfaces
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team in defining and implementing new features, and improving old ones
- Breaking down high level goals into tasks that make them a reality
- Some light backend work. You likely won’t be touching any databases, but you will be communicating with APIs
What we’re looking for
- Expertise in a modern front-end frameworks like React
- A passion for delivering great user experiences
- Excellent communication skills
- Discipline and attention to details
- +5 years of professional experience
The tech we’re working with
Experience with these is a plus but not a requirement. This is more to give you an idea of the tech stack you’ll be working with.
- React, Typescript, Next.js, SCSS/CSS-in-JS
- Node, Express, Redis
- Docker, CI/CD, Sentry
What we offer
- A friendly work environment for all genders
- Transparency and trust in communication
- A modern office in Reykjavik (with a view)
- Great food (incl. Vegan)
- The best equipment for getting the job done
- Flexible work environment
Taktikal was founded by senior product and software engineers who are reinventing the way people use digital signatures and the concepts of documents. Taktikal has already received a grant of 50 Million ISK from the Icelandic Technology Fund, Growth Awards from the Icelandic Industry association and won the award for The Best Digital Solution at the Icelandic Web Awards 2020.
For further information contact:
CTO Bjarki Heiðar, Tel. +354 843-3600, email@example.com
Application deadline 27 April 2021.
Sækja um starf
Please apply through our 50skills application form