Front End Developer
Abler is looking for a Front-end developer to join us on our mission to change the future for generations to come.
The Abler product family streamlines administration, communication and payments in organizations by providing a unified management platform for coaches and directors. Our company’s mission is to develop innovative tools that will increase participation in sports and other organized activities and drive physical and social health and well-being in communities across the globe.
You will play an active role in improving our current product portfolio parallel to developing exciting new features.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure high quality code.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Work closely with business and IT stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Build smooth UI experiences.
- 2+ years of experience in software development.
- Proficiency with React Native, React and Typescript.
- Familiarity of working with RESTful and GraphQL API layers.
- Experience with version control such as Git.
- Nice to have: Familiarity with Google Cloud (GCP) / DevOps
- Nice to have: Experience creating React Native mobile solutions.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a workplace that is passionate about its societal impact and is on a mission to change the future of our next generation.
- Competitive salary and opportunity to access company share option plan.
- Your choice of work equipment to conduct your daily tasks, benefits and mobile/internet package.
- Subsidized daily lunch in an awesome canteen with healthy options and a scenic view.
- Centrally located office in Reykjavík, Iceland.
- Great colleagues, driven and caring culture, with unlimited and international career growth opportunities.
Sækja um starf
If you're interested in the role and think you have what it takes to make an impact, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We encourage all genders to apply for this position.
All applications are treated with confidentiality.