Are you an independent, disciplined developer that enjoys building beautiful and performant web and mobile apps? Join a team of developers that take on exciting projects regardless of the complexity and deliver products beyond expectations.
We at Aranja push the boundaries of web technologies to implement beautiful, responsive designs using the latest web standards, tools, and techniques with a focus on React and React Native.
As a developer at Aranja, you will be producing top quality, accessible software working closely with en elite group of clients around the world.
We are looking for a front-end developer with experience or ambition to grow.
Who we are looking for
- Front-end development experience.
- Strong understanding of React.
- Strong personal organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for delivering a great user experience.
- Empathy towards clients, coworkers and the community.
- Good team player.
About the company
We are a team of developers who are passionate about the web and the community. We have made a name for ourselves by over-delivering on quality while working on fun projects for awesome clients such as Google, Facebook, Blue Lagoon, Nova and others.
We offer a family friendly work environment that encourages social activities such as after-hours meetups, the adventurous Aranja hiking club, the relaxed Aranja book club or to hack with us on side-projects.
What we offer
- Flexible 7 hour workdays and remote friendly work.
- Transparency and open salary structure.
- We aim to match the market rates salaries.
- A code of conduct that fosters a safe and happy work environment.
- The best equipment for our employees.
- Fitness and Wellness allowance.
- Sizable budget for conferences.
- Friendly office in Reykjavík, Iceland.
- Co-working space support for remote team members.
For further information please contact Bryndis Alexanders, Studio Manager, email@example.com or +354 766 5665.
All applications will be kept confidential.
Sækja um starf
For further information please contact Bryndis Alexanders, Studio Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or +354 766 5665. All applications will be kept confidential.