GRID’s mission is to become the tool of choice for modern teams to explore and explain their world through numbers.
GRID is looking for a front-end developer to join our fast-growing team.
As a front-end developer at GRID you will participate in the implementation of all aspects of the user facing part of our product.
- Be part of a highly passionate team working on shipping quality software to our users
- Be in an environment where input and feedback is valued, communication is respectful and every team member is important
- Make an impact – helping shape and build a new product
- Collaborate closely with other developers, QA specialists, product managers and designers
This role may suit you if you:
- Have at least 3 years of front-end development experience
- Love working with React and TypeScript
- Care about delivering a nice user experience
- Have a growth mindset
- Enjoy working in a team
- Experience with Next.js, Jest, Cypress
- Full-stack experience
- Experience in implementing a WYSIWYG editor
- Fondness of one or more of the following: Hiking, Love Island, Ice cream, State machines
As a GRID employee you are eligible for a sports subsidy, you can participate in the Travel & Commute program where you are rewarded for traveling to/from work without use of a private car. We also offer a few other perks and benefits such as a mobile phone service agreement and internet to your home. Our Wellness program which, among other things, offers access to doctors and psychologists as well as wellness education. But the crown jewel is our kitchen. We have a wonderful chef who never ceases to amaze us.
What to expect during the recruitment process:
Eligible candidates will have a chance to meet with a number of people for a deeper understanding of the company and the role:
- Meet with Eva our Director of Development, she will explain the ins and outs of the job at hand and tell you about the company
- Meet with Þorsteinn and Örn for a culture interview. They will walk you through the culture at GRID and together you will dig into what you bring to the table from a cultural perspective and how we will be a better organization with you on-board
- Meet with members of the development teams and Hjálmar our CEO to talk through some of your work and how you approached it
We are deeply focused on building an inclusive culture and a diverse team, so we encourage people of different backgrounds and from all walks of life to apply.
This position is based in GRID’s offices in Reykjavík, Iceland. GRID is friendly to partial remote work, but some presence at the office is expected.
GRID is a revolutionary web tool for modern teams to explore, explain and collaborate on numbers and calculations. Powered by an in-browser spreadsheet engine, GRID unifies numbers, narrative and conversation on a single, user-friendly surface. Learn more at www.grid.is.
Sækja um starf
Apply through 50skills.