Booking Factory is a Property Management System being used by 1000+ hotels all over the world and is growing rapidly. We are an international team with employees located in Iceland, UK and Serbia with the main offices in Iceland and we are currently adding people in all locations.
We are looking for a developer who will be focused on front-end development and will play a lead role in writing the new frontend of the system in React. You will be in close cooperation with the CPO and the CTO. The current frontend is an AngularJS application and we will be rewriting the system component by component in React. When all of the components have been rewritten in React and launched we will replace the underlying application with a new React one. Among the tools and frameworks we use are React, Typescript, Storybook, and AntDesign.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours as well as remote friendly work
- The best equipment for our employees (Mac/PC, NC headset, electric desk and large monitors)
- Work with highly motivated, talented and professional team applying best practices to create high-quality software
- Good working environment, Cafeteria with two chefs, open fridge and great coffee.
- Competitive salary, Fitness and Wellness allowance
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
Who we are looking for:
- Front-end development experience.
- Strong understanding of React.
- Strong personal organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for delivering a great user experience.
- Empathy towards clients, coworkers and the community.
- Good team player.
About Booking Factory: We are a medium sized team consisting of developers, former Booking.com, Siteminder and hotel employees, as well as startup experienced individuals that thrive on creating great software for hotels and guesthouses in 30+ countries. Booking Factory is a product owned by Origo hf. so all Booking Factory employees have the benefits of being part of a large IT company but also the flexibility and energy of being a small well funded product team. Our primary language is english.
If you want to take a look at the product itself you can do sign up for a free trial
Sækja um starf
Applications are open until the 31st of December and can be in English and Icelandic.
For further information please contact Steinar Atli Skarphedinsson, Chief Product Officer, email@example.com or +354 694 2760.
All applications will be kept confidential.