Front End Developer
Tempo is looking for a brilliant front-end developer who is passionate about delivering quality work to more than 20.000 enterprise customers all over the world. Your role will be diverse, and you get to contribute to different layers of our front-end architecture, regardless if it is in the routing, state management, implementing functionality, or the styling of the UI and its many components. At Tempo, we use React extensively across all our front-end code, and React Native for our mobile app.
The role involves:
- Solving technical problems and coming up with innovative solutions to advance our products as a member of one of our development teams
- Working closely with designers, product leads, project managers and software engineers to implement versatile solutions to stay ahead of the needs of our customers
- Driving innovation by coming up with new and innovative ideas for our products and processes
- Approaching development issues by being mindful of user experience, performance, quality and security aspects
- Collaborating with other developers to promote great software design and quality
- Launching, iterating and making a difference to the team’s performance and being committed to making our products better for our users
The ideal candidate:
- Has extensive experience in writing code with React
- Has experience writing CSS
- Experienced with using tools like Cypress, React-testing-library and Jest
What Tempo can offer you:
- A family-friendly work environment with flexible working hours and a remote working policy
- A challenging and innovating environment where creativity and personal development are encouraged
- An opportunity to learn and grow within an international company
- A great canteen that offers daily lunch and breakfast
- Variety of coffee selection and snacks throughout the day at no cost
- Annual sports grant and a commute grant to encourage eco friendly ways to go to and from work
If you recognize yourself in this role and would like to know more, don’t hesitate to apply here. Make sure to attach your CV and an application letter that details how you have utilized the skills we’re looking for.
Candidates must have a valid working permit in Iceland.
Sækja um starf
Please apply through our website.