Experienced Web developer
Vettvangur is seeking experienced front-end developers to join the team!
As a developer at Vettvangur you’ll need to write and maintain quality code, take ownership of projects from start to finish and be passionate about the process of continuous improvement, because that’s what we do. On and off the screen, across different solutions with different technologies.
Your time and talent will go towards developing and shaping experiences of users from all over and keeping our leading partners ahead when it comes to digital.
The developers we aim to hire have:
- Moderate to excellent levels with the likes of React, Webpack and Git.
- Solid experience creating, releasing and improving products.
- Excellent ability to communicate and collaborate.
So, what’s in it for you?
We do our best to make sure everyone is taken care of with a good mix of salary, benefits/perks and opportunities for professional growth.
Other than the great facilities, fantastic view and friendly people, we have these perks on tap:
- Variety of great, subsidized, lunch options.
- Annual conference grant. You pick, we pay.
- Annual gym/health grant.
- Personal Internet and mobile services taken care off.
- Coffee, tea, soda and healthy snacks.
- Flexible time off
- Open, honest and collaborative culture.
And while there is much work to be done, we still remember to have fun with team and company outings, festivities, travels etc.
Is this something that interests you? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Make sure to send us your resume and links to your website, projects you have worked on, your GitHub or whatever before the 11th of June. We welcome any and all questions and accept applications in both English and Icelandic.