Experienced digital designer
Vettvangur is seeking an experienced digital designer to join our team!
As a user interface designer at Vettvangur you’ll need to be able to design and maintain quality interfaces, take ownership of products from start to finish and be passionate about the process of continuous improvement – because that’s what we are about. On and off the screen.. across different solutions.. with different collaborators.
Your time and talent will go towards designing fantastic products, interfaces and interactions for users from all over. And by so, keeping our industry-leading partners at the forefront when it comes to digital.
The designer we aim to hire has:
- Minimum two years of professional experience as a UI designer
- Great visual and user interaction skills
- Effective approaches to prototyping, exploring and testing ideas
- Excellent skill-levels with the likes of Figma or Sketch or other prototyping tools
- Ability to lead a project with authority and professionalism
- Ability to explore and elevate brands
- Ability to communicate and collaborate
So, what’s in it for you?
We do our best to make sure everyone is taken care of with a good mix of salary, benefits/perks and opportunities for professional growth.
Other than the great facilities, fantastic views and friendly people, we have these perks on tap:
- Variety of great, subsidized, lunch choices.
- Annual conference grant. You pick, we pay.
- Annual gym/health grant.
- Personal Internet and mobile services are taken care of.
- Coffee, tea, soda and healthy snacks.
- Flexible time off
- Open, honest and collaborative culture.
And while there is much work to be done, we still remember to have fun with the team! We do company outings, festivities, travels etc.
Is this something that interests you? Then we’d love to hear from you! We are in no hurry so we are happy to wait a bit for the right candidate.
Sækja um starf
Make sure to send us your resume and links to your websites, links to projects you have worked on, links to Dribbble and links to whatever before Monday 24th of May.
We welcome any and all questions and accept applications in both English and Icelandic.