exMon Growth Manager
exMon’s mission is to empower businesses to make decisions based on high-quality data.
We are looking for a motivated growth manager to lead our strategic growth efforts into new markets, which focuses on building a sales pipeline and growing our partner network. Are you passionate to work in a growing team that gives you a great opportunity and responsibility to take part in building the future of exMon?
The Growth Manager is a newly created role. Therefore, you are part of forming the position, which will focus on generating revenue directly and via strategic partnerships.
As our Growth Manager, you will:
- Work and manage all marketing and partner activities, including creating and executing a data-driven marketing growth strategy for our cloud products with marketing programs that include both inbound and outbound activities.
- Define and manage the lead generation effort needed to meet the sales success every month – tracking, measuring, and analyzing effectiveness in the sales pipeline and customer lifecycle stages.
- Come up with marketing programs based on the company objectives, including campaigns, blogs, direct mail, webinars, events, SEO, display ads, PR, and social media.
- Drive, together with the design and content specialists, updates to the websites, blogs, social media and distribute content wherever possible to drive traffic, create awareness and grow demand with the target audience.
- Develop co-marketing activities with our partner network and support them to become successful in selling and implementing exMon with their clients.
- Lead marketing and sales budget requirements to the growth strategy, including approval and controlling actual cost vs budget.
This role might suit you if:
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and creative environment where you experiment with new ideas, concepts, tools, and approaches to maximize our growth.
- You come with a proven track record of result-oriented and data-driven marketing leadership from another software company focusing on the SME market.
To be successful in this role, you will probably have:
- 2+ years experience in marketing cloud-native SaaS products to customers, with expertise in lead generation.
- You are an entrepreneurial and sales-minded self-starter with a lean/agile or start-up background preferred.
- An understanding of funnel-focused lead generation programs and the customer lifecycles journey; ideally will have a successful track record of working as a growth marketing manager with another cloud software company.
- Experience with developing and maintaining a partner network, motivate partners and drive sales through partner channels.
- Experience working closely with the product and service team, representing marketing effectively while delivering supporting content to maximize high user adoption.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Good understanding and experience working with cloud applications, processes, and ecosystems.
- Ability to work independently while also contributing as a team player; willing to experiment with new ideas, concepts, tools, and approaches to marketing and sales using outcome-based metrics to demonstrate success.
This position is either remote or in exMon HQ is in Reykjavik, Iceland.
Sækja um starf
Apply at 50skills.com