Embedded Software Engineer
Whether it’s hardware, software, or services, we’re dedicated to providing solutions that deliver the highest-quality, most safe, sustainable, and affordable food. With 6% of revenues invested in innovation every year and over 30 new solutions brought to market in 2020, it’s safe to say that innovation is in our DNA.
Join us on our journey to transform the way food is processed.
About the job Marel is looking for a software specialist to work on embedded software designs, developments, and pro-gramming within Marel systems in sales projects. We are looking for a strong individual who has the capa-bility to handle challenging tasks in a disciplinary team that works in a highly international environment.
The Software Engineer is part of the Software Engineering team within Marel TechCenter and reports to the Software Engineering Manager.
• Software design and programming in Marel’s embedded systems
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of documentation
• Testing of equipment and systems
• Develop, test and/or configure customized software for integrated solutions
• Integrate software with existing systems
• Adapt to team collaboration and build team spirit
• Implementation of systems both remotely and on-site for customers and partners around the world
• University degree in in the field of engineering, technology, or computer science
• 3+ years of software development experience in related fields
• Knowledge and experience in programming is a requirement
• Knowledge on scripting languages and their frameworks, web development and Linux (Ubuntu) are all advantages
• Electrical knowledge is also an advantage
• Creative and solution-oriented, excellent communication skills and service-minded are requirements
• Ability to travel and having an interest in working with people from different cultures is a requirement
We offer An exciting and challenging job at a world-class global company with great opportunities for both professional and personal development. The international atmosphere supports the company’s vision, and exhibit Marel’s core values: Unity, Innovation and Excellence. Our workplace is characterized by a good working environment with a good and informal tone and attractive working conditions.
Sækja um starf
If this job sounds interesting to you, we would like to hear from you.
Please send us your application through our website no later than 19 December 2021.