DotNet API/backend developer
TripCreator is a B2B, cloud-based SaaS, complete software solution for DMC’s (Destination management companies), travel agencies and tour operators. The platform is centralised product inventory, booking and sales automation and itinerary builder and operations.
As a backend developer, you will manage and implement the TripCreator product backend. As a new member, you will join the backend-end team of two developers. You will work closely with the front-end team – programming in React.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours as well as remote friendly work
- The best equipment for our employees (Mac/PC, NC headset, electric desk and large monitors)
- Work with highly motivated, talented team applying best practices to create high-quality software
- Good working environment
- Competitive salary
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
Who we are looking for:
- API development experience (DotNet Web API and GraphQL)
- Database development experience (Postgres and EF6)
Our stack Postgres, MS Entity Framework (EF6), DotNet5 WebApi and GraphQL
Sækja um starf