Digital Product Designer
Gangverk is looking to hire a Digital product designer to join our growing organisation.
As a Digital Product Designer at Gangverk, you’ll get your hands dirty tackling detailed business problems while collaborating with other designers, developers, and delivery leads in order to define, build, and iterate solutions for our clients. You will have the opportunity to use your full range of design skills in order to push the boundaries of what is possible.
- You are a customer focused, detail oriented and creative designer who thrives best when solving quite complicated UI/UX problems.
- You are a talented designer with some experience working in an iterative, collaborative environment where people come together on a regular basis to share design ideas.
- You have a proven ability to propose creative concepts during the initial project phase and the ability to deliver those ideas of others through detailed design.
- You have excellent presentation, communication and computer skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Work on early concepts, gather feedback, create prototypes and detailed designs using user research and industry best practices.
- Participate closely with your team through all product phases, from strategy to launch to optimization.
- 1-5 years in product design and development
- Working in a team environment
- Good knowledge of designs tools like Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD (Figma is our clear favorite)
- Experience with prototyping tool is a plus
- Flexible working hours and work from home policy
- Whatever equipment you need for work
- Accrued mobile phone grants
- Exercise grant for employees to keep fit and healthy (there’s a small community of crossfitters, don’t worry – they will tell you all about it)
- Healthy lunch delivered to the office (multiple options, including vegan) and lunch cards from various restaurants when we go out for lunch. We also offer snacks and fruits in the office (We try to keep it relatively healthy)
- Active fun committee and regular social gatherings like company skiing trips and team trips.
- And more…
At Gangverk we welcome you for who you are and wherever you come from. We welcome diversity and believe that only a versatile group of people can solve the hardest problems, and so do our clients. Current clients include Sotheby’s, Lindblad Expeditions (a luxury adventure cruise company running expeditions.com, nathab.com, and in close partnership with nationalgeographic.com), and Kvika, a specialized bank focusing on asset and investment services.
Sækja um starf
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that a design portfolio is an essential part of your application and a requirement to be considered for this role.