Digital Marketing Technologist
Digital Marketing Technologist The Digital Marketing Technologist is a part of the Growth team and partners with Web Development, Acquisition and Customer Lifecycle Marketing, and will oversee day-to-day technology issues related to web tracking and performance reporting for all CCP web domains. The Digital Marketing Technologist will spend time working with reports to help optimizing key online experiences and journeys. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all required tracking, testing, and targeting systems are in place to provide detailed metrics for our consumer facing web sites and Marketing activities. The candidate will also be a pro-active partner and expected to excel in an environment where data collection, exploration of opportunities and delivery of insight are key functions of the role.
- Ensure web platform has the required tracking and testing systems in place at all times.
- Responsible for data integrity and technical implementation of analytical tags.
- Analyze web site data to formulate and present actionable recommendations that drive best in class web site experience and performance.
- Track and report on key performance indicators and provide frequent strategic and performance reports for various business units.
- Proactively assess and suggests improvements based on analytical results and findings.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on managing campaign tags for various advertising platforms (e.g. Facebook Ads, Twitter, Reddit, DoubleClick Suite, AdWords, etc.).
- Stay current with analytics technology and suggest improvements as applicable.
- 2+ years of experience with major analytics platforms a must, Google Analytics Premium a plus.
- BS with strong focus on analytics. Advanced degrees preferred.
- Experience with major tag management systems, Google Tag Manager a plus.
- Good understanding of A/B and multivariate testing techniques and measurements.
- Good knowledge of modern web technologies and development process.
- Skilled at using scripting languages (e.g. Python) to query various APIs for raw data.
- Team player – ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups, including business & technical teams.
- Deep understanding of the technical aspects of digital marketing, e.g. e-mail marketing, programmatic advertising, social marketing and all SEA.
- Experience with mobile tracking implementation, especially Firebase.
- Knowledge in data analysis using R or Python.
- Experience with Google’s BigQuery and SQL for raw data analysis.
- Experience with Optimizely or other tools for web site experiments.
- Proficiency with Tableau for visual, explorative data analysis and reporting.
Sækja um starf
All applications need to be submitted in English at https://www.ccpgames.com/careers/portal/VN105/digital-marketing-technologist