Dohop is looking for a talented DevOps and security engineer to join our growing team. As a DevSecOps Engineer, you will be fulfilling a cross-functional role within the company for planning, implementing, and managing the overall information security strategy.
You will be part of our infrastructure team and leading the information security discipline. As a member of the infrastructure team you need to have technical depth and hands-on implementation experience of various practices and tools in the DevOps toolkit and be comfortable rolling up your sleeves to design and code modules for infrastructure, application and processes.
What you can expect to work on from day-to-day:
- Identify and analyze threats and information security vulnerabilities
- Work with our airline customers and vendors on security matters
- Lead internal audits and assessments
- Develop and maintain company security plans and policies
- Oversee security testing and compliance to external security standards, for example, PCI DSS and GDPR
We’d like to find someone with:
- A minimum of two years of experience working on information security
- B.Sc. degree in computer science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- A security certification is highly beneficial
- Ability to effectively lead projects across teams and organizations
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Technology that we work with, you don’t need to be proficient in all of these:
Python / React / Node.js / C / AWS / Kubernetes / Docker / Terraform / Fabric / Ubuntu / Postgres / Kong / HAProxy / ELK / Grafana / Redis / InfluxDB / Data Studio / GitHub Here are some of the advantages of working at Dohop:
- Full flexibility in terms of when and where to work
- Competitive salary
- Regular social events
- Quarterly Hackathons
- Annual work-getaways (we’re going to Boston next May!)
- Green commuting grant and a shared company car to run errands during the day
- Home internet and mobile paid for
- Daily lunch provided by Dohop
- Flexible holidays – you decide when and how long you would like to take off. The minimum is 4 weeks per year
- An animal-friendly office and the possibility to pet a different dog every day of the week
Here’s what we’re looking for in people:
- You are fun, don’t take yourself too seriously, and you’re not afraid to make mistakes or make a fool of yourself every now and then
- You are welcoming, you know and appreciate that people come from different experiences, and treat everyone with respect regardless of their position in life.
- You are driven, ambitious, and hard-working. You work towards your goals, both in your personal life and at work
- You are solution-oriented and don’t mind asking difficult questions. Where others see challenges, you see opportunities
- You know your own limitations, which is why you are open-minded and willing to try new things. You know that sometimes taking a step back is necessary to move forward and that sometimes the weirdest ideas make the best solutions
If that sounds like you, apply now!
Someone from our team will review your application to see if your skills and experience match the job, and get back to you as soon as possible.
Want to know a little more about Dohop and what we do?
Dohop is an Icelandic technology company with 17 years of experience in developing innovative solutions in the field of aviation and travel. Our core technology is focused on connecting the unconnected, helping people to find and create connecting itineraries. Being at the forefront of digital innovation in the field of virtual interline technology, Dohop has developed solutions such as Dohop Interline and Dohop Intermodal for forward-thinking airlines, alliances, airports, and transport providers around the globe, including easyJet, Transavia, Air France, Deutsche Bahn, Eurowings, Vueling, and Air Transat.
Sækja um starf
The closing date for applications is December 6, 2021. Applications should be completed at www.intellecta.is. Please attach a CV and an introduction letter with the application. All applications are strictly confidential and will be answered. Job location for this role is at Dohop HQ, Iceland.
Further information can be provided by Torfi Markússon (email@example.com) and Einar Örn Ævarsson (firstname.lastname@example.org)