DevOps Security Engineer (Senior/mid-level)
We’re looking for a DevOps Security Engineer to join our growing team. As a DevOps Security Engineer, you will be planning, implementing, and managing the overall information security strategy in a growing SaaS company.
You will be part of our infrastructure team and leading the information security discipline. As a member of the infrastructure team you have technical depth and hands-on implementation experience of various practices and tools in the DevOps toolkit and be comfortable rolling up your sleeves to design and code modules for infrastructure, application and processes.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to have a high impact and work on an award winning SaaS platform that changes the way people create trust online. Taktikal is reinventing the way we use modern web technologies to provide a beautiful experience during everyday tasks such as receiving, sending and signing documents.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify and analyze threats and information security risks & vulnerabilities
- Code modules for infrastructure, application and processes.
- Lead internal audits and assessments
- Develop and maintain company security plans and policies
- Oversee security testing and compliance to security and privacy standards such as ISO 27001 and GDPR
What we’re looking for
- B.Sc. degree in computer science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- A minimum of two years of experience working on information security
- Ability to lead projects across teams
- Strong written technical documentation skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- A security certification is a plus
The tech we’re working with
Experience with these is a plus but not a requirement. This is more to give you an idea of the tech stack you’ll be working with.
- Microsoft Azure, .net, C#
- React, Typescript, Next.js, SCSS/CSS-in-JS
- Node, Express, Redis
- Docker, CI/CD, Sentry
What we offer
- A friendly work environment for all genders
- Transparency and trust in communication
- A modern office in Reykjavik (with a view)
- Food and meal benefits (incl. Vegan)
- Free snacks and drinks
- The best equipment for getting the job done
- Flexible work environment
Application deadline 17 January 2021
Taktikal was founded by senior product and software engineers who are reinventing the way people build trust online by using innovative workflows and digital signatures.
Taktikal is fully funded by VC investors and has received 500.000 EUR in grants from the Icelandic Technology Fund, Growth Awards from the Icelandic Industry association and won the award for The Best Digital Solution at the Icelandic Web Awards 2020.
Sækja um starf
Please apply through our online application form