Memento Payments is an Icelandic fintech enabler, changing the way banking solutions are built and operated. The company has built an extensive platform ready to be scaled for the next generation of financial services – currently lauching a neo-bank for the US market with partners in San Francisco.
We’re looking for an experienced AWS DevOps engineer to design and implement the Memento architecture in AWS.
Duties and responsibilities
- AWS services, application and network configuration and administration.
- Technical investigation and problem resolution for AWS-based solutions.
- Improving and automating backend processes.
- Acting on operational incidents that occur and in turn enable alerts on those incidents.
- Deploy apps, for testing and prodction purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Minimum of two years’ industry experience in a Cloud/DevOps role.
- Experience of leveraging AWS native services and features.
- Designing and implementing AWS infrastructure solution in line with best practice.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, negotiate obstacles and figure out solutions.
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal English skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to manage own workload effectively.
- Significant hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services Experience.
Applications can be written both in Icelandic or English.
Sækja um starf
Memento is looking for an experienced AWS DevOps engineer to design and implement the Memento architecture in AWS.