As DevOps Engineer, you are working on improving the company’s development infrastructure with the objective to make the engineering, build and deployment process more efficient and effective. You improve tools and processes, and increases the automation of the whole production pipeline in cooperation with Product Development, Customer Success and Quality Assurance.
As an ideal candidate for the position, you are proactive, self-motivated, eager and enthusiastic to share knowledge and work with other team members.
- Maintaining and improving the existing software development infrastructure
- Ensuring the repeatability, traceability and transparency of our development pipeline
- Guiding and assisting engineering teams to improve their production infrastructure
- Administrating key infrastructure in cooperation with IT such as build systems and repositories
- Assist the Directors of Product Development and Customer Success in the definition of processes and templates related to the development and deployment workflow
Preferred experience and educational background
- University degree in a technical field or highly relevant experience in a related field
- 3 years or more of relevant professional experience
- Prior experience in operations development or software engineering
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience using CI/CD systems, e.g. Jenkins, GitLab
- Experience working with and/or managing containerisation, e.g. Docker
Who we are
Tern Systems is an established and trusted provider of Air Traffic Control solutions, with over 70 employees and over 20 years of successful deliveries to customers in Europe and Asia. Tern Systems is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Isavia ANS, the Icelandic Air Navigation Service Provider that manages air traffic in the Icelandic air traffic control area.
What we offer
- An international multicultural environment
- A culture that fosters personal and professional growth
- Regular social events and activities
- A family-friendly work environment
- Flexible work hours and home office support
- Home internet and mobile package
- An on-site canteen that offers lunch, snacks and drinks
- An annual sports grant
- Optional transportation grant
All applications shall be submitted in English. To find out more about us, including information about our recruitment process, please visit https://www.tern.systems/.
Applications are stored in accordance with the Icelandic Public Archives Act.
If you have any further enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sækja um starf
All applications are to be submitted in English via Tern's career page at https://jobs.50skills.com/ternsystems/21232/